Wednesday, December 23, 2009


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlzBPxHSEbs
My first blog video! In the slow season, should always try to do something new, so I hope to try my hand with video. With the new software and the camera's "interval shooting ability, stop action animation is relatively easy. It still comes down to eye and ideas. I think the possibilities with wedding slideshows , animation, and combining photos and sound are limtless, I have a few ideas I hope to try....

This was the Maynard Community Band's Holiday Concert, 1 1/2 hour performance, complete with a visit from Santa, in under 3 minutes. I had hoped to put a recording of the concert with the video but I have alot more learning (and equipment buying probably) to do to get that right. Instead, I used "Jingle Bell Samba" from Crewation's album, "A Crewation Christmas".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive